Friday 12 October 2012

What meds I am on and ASD

I am on 10 mg of Buspirone for my anxiety, 0.5 mg of Risperidone for behaviour, 1 mg Ativan for my panic attacks, 5 mg Melatonin for my sleep insomnia, 900 mg omega 3 fish oils for brain health, and 1000 iu vitamin d because I do not go outside much.
Yes I do have crazy ups and downs that I can not figure out what causes them or how to get out of them. they used to last for months but now they last for a couple of weeks and then st
op. You go through depression cycles all the time. The Risperidone help a lot with the crazy mood swings.

You have to be very careful when using meds and if the behaviours get worse then wean them off and try another but I have found that the right mix of meds can make all the world of difference. and just because my mix works for me does not mean it would work in your case.

No comments:

Post a Comment