Friday 12 October 2012

One more Praise about me

Amy Barnes wrote to me. I cant even beging to decribe how blessed i feel today to have found a man with fragile x and autism in his 30's that is high functioning n able to tell /answer questions about how it is to live with fragile x n autism ...its like i get to go inside my sons head through this man ....its a miracle really..this man was sent by god....i now have soooo much more of an understan
ding of how things probably are for my son n it breaks my heart..i feel like ive been such a jerk for lack of understanding/just not knowing...no one knows what this means to me..what this guy has to offer is not something u can look up or test for etc...hes truely amazing...a fx /autism person has learned how to speak out/ write praise god....

No comments:

Post a Comment