Monday 15 October 2012

Leg weakness and ASD

I started to get severe weakness in my legs, loss of stamina and decreased ability for fitness. Plus shortness of breath and really feeling weak after doing any amount of physical activity. this for me started by age 11 and as gotten progressively worse over the years. I used to be good at track and field 100 m and 400 m races but had to stop doing them by the time I was 12 because of how bad it h
ad gotten. i used to play lots of sports but now I can only play golf and bowling and even those are difficult for me especially the golf. I just don;t have the stamina to do more than 9 holes. The docs said it was exercised induced asthma but I do not think that is it at all. It all fits with the FXS and now I have to get those docs to see it that way too. I may have gotten the DX of FX but I still have a long way to go to get all the help that I need from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment