Thursday 20 September 2012

disabled people near me and not saying stuff unless it is nice


There are not that many disabled people That I get to see every day. and the average tantrum I see is from a pre-schooler not getting what he wants from his parents. I am a very independent person so I see a lot more melt downs than my parents foo. The ones they do see I usually never ask them whats wrong with that kid because I have been there and I kinda know what is wrong. plus I have always be
en told if you have nothing good to say than don;t say anything at all. I got that a lot because I would say what was on my mind and it used to never be good. My parents would never tell me more than if I asked something like that they would say the same thing "if you have nothing good to say then don;t say anything at all".

No comments:

Post a Comment